About Daniel Leverton
Daniel is tax attorney with Dominick Feld Hyde and a member in the firm’s Business Planning and Estate Planning practice groups.
A native of Pell City, Alabama, Daniel attended the University of Alabama as a Coca-Cola First Generation Scholar and Presidential Scholar, majoring in Finance. He then attended the University of Alabama School of Law, where he was a member of the Bryant National Health Law Transactional Team and inductee into the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society.
After graduating from law school, Daniel clerked for the Hon. Michael G. Graffeo in the 10th Judicial Circuit of Alabama, as well as the Hon. Philip K. Seay and Hon. Billy R. Weathington in the 30th Judicial Circuit of Alabama. He returned to the University of Alabama School of Law to earn his LL.M. in Taxation prior to joining the firm in 2016.
Daniel is married to Claire DeShazer Leverton, DMD, also a native of Pell City, where they reside.
- Asset Protection Planning
- Corporate and Business Law
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Planning And Tax Exempt Organizations
- Estate Planning
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Non Profit Organizations
- Probate, Estate and Trust Administration
- Will Contest and Estate/Trust Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions And Financing