About Lance Webster
Lance’s practice of law focuses on corporate matters, taxation, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private securities transactions, healthcare, and business and tax planning. Lance’s experience as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company has helped prepare him to work in these areas. Lance received his law degree from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and Associate Editor of the Law Review. Lance Received his LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Florida.
Lance was an Adjunct Professor to the Birmingham School of Law in 1988 and 1989 and is a member of the Alabama and Birmingham Bar Associations.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar Association, Birmingham Bar Association
- Buyer/seller Representation
- Corporate Finance
- Federal, State, And Local Tax Planning
- Healthcare And Physician Group
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Real Estate Transactions And Financing